Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

Rachel - The Raffle Queen

So I've told you all about our wonderful friend Rachel and her trendsetting ways. Well, she also has this GREAT blog that I check on daily, and my kids get to star in from time to time. She also likes to post silly pictures of me here and there...but that is besides the point. (and I'm not going to link to those, if you are really curious, you'll just have to find them!)

Anyway, Rachel likes to have raffles on her blogs, as often as possible. And in keeping with her trendsetting ways, typically gets all of us moms addicted to some new fashion trend for our bundles of babies as well as our older kids.

Right now she is raffling off a pillowcase dress from Hot Tots Boutique which is an adorable place to shop with great prices!! This is the first raffle that I have been able to participate in (now that I have figured out the google and blogging thing myself!) and I'm determined to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment