Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Five-year Anniversary - To Us!

Thirty years ago, we were just two little kids, playing in our own sandboxes, and fully believing (respectively) that boys/girls were gross!

Ten years ago, we were just two big kids, playing in much bigger sandboxes, and knowing (respectively) that guys/gals were a lot of work!



Five years ago today, Nathan and I “vowed the vows and walked the walk”….


From our honeymoon, starting to live our “happily ever after”…




Today we have many, many more years ahead of us in our happily ever after, and I would say if the rest are anything like the first five, we are well on our way!


Thank you Nathan for being my wonderful husband, my best friend, and an incredible father to our girls. I am so incredibly lucky and blessed for everything we have together. Happy anniversary – I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for being a beautiful, loving, caring wife to me and giving me two adorable daughters. I couldn’t ask for anything more, and I feel like the richest man in the world because of you! I love you just as much now (and if possible more) than ever—I look forward to watching Sammie and Brenna grow up to be just as loving, caring and beautiful as you. What a lucky guy…I love you. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete