Pages

Friday, November 27, 2009

My 100th Post!

It’s official, this is my 100th post! Compared to some, this is peanuts, but for me, I consider this a nice accomplishment. Like many moms, (and parents in general) sometimes the things that I enjoy doing have to get pushed to the back burner for more urgent and pressing things; laundry, cleaning, cooking, errands, desperately searching for the teddy bear that Sammie has decided she cannot go to bed without.

Sometimes when I have a spare moment that can be spent doing one of my mommy activities (working out, blogging, scrapbooking, etc…) I instead decide that sitting down and watching a show or just going to bed at a reasonable hour is more important at that particular moment.

That all said, I started this blog with the intention of doing it as often as I could, and since this is my 100th post, I would consider myself a success at keeping with that goal. I have had dry spells with a few months that held very little pots, but I do what I can, when I can, and hopefully those people that check on it are enjoying what I am able to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment