Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Cleveland Rocks!

For Mandy’s wedding, I flew up on Tuesday morning for the festivities and Nathan drove up on Friday with the girls, my parents, and Karen for the reception and a visit with my extended family up there.

I moved from Cleveland fifteen years ago, a lot has changed since I moved away; I have changed, the people that still live there have changed, old buildings are gone, new are built, highways, etc…and even though where I live now is home and I love it here, Cleveland will always have a huge piece of my heart and I love to visit there. I get a special kind of joy taking the girls there and seeing them run around through the same family yards and houses I did when I was their age, and someday will be able to share with them when they can understand that this is where mommy grew up.

My grandparents (mom's parents) and the girls:


My cousin Christi's daughter, Alyssa:






The girls did great in the car, Sammie slept most of the way…

Mommy and daddy passed out cold when we finally got home as well! I know that driving trips are a…pain…for Nathan, so honey, THANK YOU so much for making this one for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment