Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Four New Things

Brenna has hurdled four more milestones in the last two weeks.


First, she learned to wave. Two hands, sometimes facing in, sometimes facing out, but little fingers pressed together in an open and close motion like a wave.


Then she learned to sit unassisted - YAY! And she even pushed herself into a sitting position!


Next was (my personal favorite) saying "Ma-Ma". At first she was just working on the sounds, but now she says it when she looks at me, talk about tugging at my heart strings!!


And finally, she learned to shake her head "no". She likes this! Her first act of defiance, I'm sure it will not be the last...


All four are so much fun! I had wondered when I was pregnant with Brenna if we would "ooohhh" and "aaahhhhh" over each new feat with the same enthusiasm as we did with Sammie. I have my answer, yes, absolutely. Sometimes I think even more so because we get to see Sammie react to it all, Brenna laugh at Sammie's reaction, and we all get to share it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment