Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Stellan

An etsy artist posted a comment to my blog yesterday on the Prayers for Stellan post. Her name is Lexi and she is donating a portion of her proceeds to String of Pearls to help families like Stellan's in their time of need.

I had a chance to check out her website this morning and I have to say, she has some adorable items to choose from! Win Win situation for all of us who like to shop and have been looking for something we can do to help a family that we don't know, but have been praying for every day.

For an update on Stellan, please click on the button on the right side of my blog or here.

Thank you Lexi for letting me know about your site, for what you are doing for all the families that will benefit, and for letting us know how we can help!

No comments:

Post a Comment