Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

Brenna's New Bows

Just when I thought that I had found all of the cutest things for my girls to wear; clothes, shoes, hair clips and bows, etc…All my friends with the bundles of babies showed up with these incredible head bands that don’t leave pinchy marks all over their poor little heads AND have changeable bows in just about every color imaginable!

At first I decided not to get one for Brenna since she’s already six months old and wouldn’t get a whole lot of use out of it, but then…I broke down and got some! I was SO excited that they came in the day before the Fourth so she would have a nice coordinating headband and bow to go with her adorable dress for her first Fourth of July. And of course, I had to take some pictures…



2 comments:

  1. Very cute...but where is the red, white, and blue????

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is coming, this was the day before that :)

    ReplyDelete