Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Daddy Daughter Dance

Yes, I know this is from February, which is now six months old, however, that just seems to be how I roll with blogging.  There will be several weeks with lots of new blog posts and then I will be quiet for months on end...I probably know some people that wish this happened in more areas than just my blog so all I can say is just enjoy it where it falls :) 

So, our town does an annual Daddy's Little Sweetheart dance every February for little girls and their daddies, grandpas, uncles, etc...once they are over three. 

 

Being the wonderful "date" that daddy is, he even got her a corsage



This was the first year taking Sammie, and Brenna was too young...we didn't think it would be a problem...


But as soon as Sammie was getting in her dress, Brenna started to get upset and wanted to go too, informing us that "Brenna a pwincess too..." (her pronunciation for it)

1 comment:

  1. Aww, that is SO dang cute! Poor Brenna. lol I hope she enjoyed her special time with mommy while Sammie was dancing with daddy!

    ReplyDelete