Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

I'm Working On It

It would appear that I have fallen behind on updating the blog...again...I am working on getting some posts ready, however as I'm sure is the case for all of you as well, we have been busy, and sick.  Sick and busy.  That seems to be the story of our lives since the end of, um...no, that covers it!

In December we had all the normal Christmas events, holiday parties, cookie backing, etc...Brenna's first birthday, and a slew of illnesses not the least of which was the stomach flu that succeeded in taking me down for about a week.  January has started off busy and is slowing down some.  We had Brenna's party this past weekend which was a great time! 

I promise to post some pictures of all of these events soon, in the mean time, happy new year and I hope we are all on our way to a healthy and warmer year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment