Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wow...it has been a while

So I see it has been about a month since my last post...well, to be honest, I haven't been on here, so I've been told it has been about a month since my last post. We have had a very, very busy month. Which I guess isn't really that different from usual, but I sort of got backed up on downloading and sorting pictures, then needed to upload them for printing and get organized, and then, we took another trip.

Oh, and there was this new addiction of mine, scrapbooking...that was taking up every waking minute! I'm allowing myself a brief break from that however, to finish reading my current book and get caught up with picture organization and of course, the blog.

First back in August, we went to Branson, then just last week to Cleveland for a wedding. Many more details to come on both of those items, lots of pictures to be shared as well.

In the meantime, Nathan is great, the girls are wonderful, the pictures are pretty, and I will be working on getting everyone caught up as soon as I can!

2 comments:

  1. Finally Kelly!!! It's been forever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOur new look looks awesome! I LOVE IT! It's about time you are back!

    ReplyDelete