Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Flat Five Race - August 1

Finally!  Some pictures from our Flat Five Race in August.  Yes, it took me that long to catch up, and yes, two months later I did just download them from my camera, however, I've been busy, running, among other things - which was very noticeable to me by these pictures and then the pictures I just got done sorting and filing from our apple picking in late September. 

There were five of us in all (that knew each other) racing that day, total obviously much more. 

Before picture:

Dad - Jamie - Rachel - Me - Karen


Rachel blew us all out of the water:


Dad and Karen finished together, in under an hour!


Jamie finished with a smile on her face!  A trick she will have to teach me someday!


And I finished, finally, but I finished, which was goal number one for me.  Goal number two was to not finish dead last - check; finished before 11 other people...And goal number three was to finish in under
one hour, fifteen minutes - check, finished in one hour, three minutes and change.


After picture:


And some other shots I like from this day:





Last but not least, my favorite, my awesome big sister coming back to run the finish with me, and help see me through...


1 comment:

  1. alllll most makes me want to run again... ALLmost. ;) Great photos... very touching!!

    ReplyDelete