Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Six Months

Last week marked six months since I started working out; since I embarked on a mission to take better care of myself and get in shape again.  It has been a tough six months, but it has been so worth it.  When I started I wasn't the least bit interested in running, and now I find myself registered for a 10K race in October, and a 5K the following weekend!  What has happened to me?!?!  Whatever it is, it is a good thing. 

Six moths after I made the decision to kick my butt into shape, I find myself 18 pounds lighter, 18 inches less round, 3 pant sizes smaller, and most importantly feeling great!  I have more energy, I'm sleeping better, and best of all, I no longer feel like I can't keep up with my girls!

I still have more weight to lose, and inches too, however I am looking forward to the next six months, and seeing what I get to report back on then!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome...so proud of you. You can be my support system when I can start working out again.

    ReplyDelete